Day 1: Nairobi - Ndarara
Leave Nairobi at 10.00 hrs, drive through the dramatic landscape stopping at Rift Valley view point for a brief photo session then proceed to maji moto to arrive at ndarara manyatta in good time for lunch.
Day 2: Ndarara - Letukunyi
Early breakfast, and leave Ndarara for Letukunyi, walk through the scattered bushes and exploring the beautiful Loita Hills in the Nguruman Escarpment through the forests where you see striking black and white colombus Monkeys. you may see leopard or bushbuck as you visit various secret waterholes. Dinner and overnight at Letukunyi camp.
Day 3: Letukunyi – Morinjo Campsite
Leave Letukunyi camp early in the morning for an enjoyable walk before the sun is too hot. We will pass Narosora for lunch to buy what might be out of stock. After an hour or two proceed to Morinjo for dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 4 Morinjo - Enkutoto
After breakfast, leave Morinjo.Walk through the forest this is one of the few remaining true-forested wilderness area in East Africa . The walk will take you 5-6 hours. Dinner and overnight at Enkutoto campsite.
Day 5:Enkutoto- campsite-Njoroi campsite
After a late breakfast leave Enkutoto not too early and walk leisurely for 4-5 hours to Njoroi campsite for dinner and overnight. In this camp an excellent view of the environs that encompasses the Ngong hills, the two soda Lakes in the Great East African Rift Valley Lake Magadi in Kenya and Lake Natron across Kenya/ Tanzania boarder on a clear day.
Day 6: Njoroi campsite- Nairobi
Descend the Escarpment after breakfasts pass through small farms on the way to Nguruman town for and onward back to Nairobi via Lake Magadi and the Olorgasaile prehistoric site and arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon.
Cost:720usd per person all inclusive
Tour price includes:-
- Transport by safari vehicle
- Services of English speaking driver and chef
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Game park entrance fees
- Services of local Maasai guides
- All campsite fees and community fees
- 1 litre drinking water per person per day
- All camping equipment including use of our 2-person tents, stools, foam mattresses,
- Three meals a day while on safari whether vegetarian or non-vegetarian prepared by our safari chef
Tour price excludes:-
- Personal travel insurance
- Sleeping bags
- visits to cultural villages
- All airport taxes and visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari
- Any other extras not stated as included above e.g. alcoholic beverages, gratuities to staff, etc